Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Towel Chute

Tonight as I was getting ready for bed I checked the bath towels hanging up in the bathroom and they were still damp. I don't know if it is because they are hanging and folded in on themselves or if it is because it is so much colder now that they don't dry. I like to think that some of it is because we live with Mr. Energy Conserver and we don't crank the heat up! Although Angie and I are big fans of the infamous heat lamp!! Anyways, I threw the towels in the dryer for a few minutes so that we would have nice dry towels in the morning. When I pulled them out of the dryer I put both of them around Angie who was sitting at the computer. She quickly declared that this was the best moment of her life! Who knew a warm towel would be such a hit! Then came the best statement ever, " we really need to figure out how to make a chute to get the towels from the dryer to us in the shower so they arrive all nice and warm!" I think this could be our next million dollar idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that whoever is in charge of the heating bill automatically likes it 5 degrees cooler than everyone else. Example: I used to live with someone who kept it colder than I would have chosen - fine. But I go back to her house and sleep on an air mattress (read: a whole mattress full of 65 degree air right under you) and she couldn't believe that I was so cold all night long! I'm just busting your balls. I keep my place at a balmy 67 now. Do you know how much it costs to heat a place in the city?!