Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Football in Silence

I had to post this because I thought it was too funny. Hopefully it will come across when I write it down, things like this can get lost in translation.
So, last night Steve and I were both in the family room watching Monday Night Football and in true form I was chatting up a storm. I have to comment on things on t.v., some of you might have heard me describe it as "witty banter" or just general chatter, because there was a lot going on in the game! I asked Steve in the middle of all my talking if "he missed the days of quiet football watching all on his own?" After a few seconds he looked over at me and said "what?"!!!!
Apparently he doesn't hear any of my running commentary because he has tuned me out!! So there must be very little difference between watching t.v. with or without me! :):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??