Monday, November 19, 2007

Starbucks Run

Since moving to Seattle I thought that it would only be fitting to do as the locals do and hit up my local Starbucks every morning. And since you can't go 2 feet in this area without running into one it was easy to do. That and the fact that I get up super early every morning I feel justified in getting my tall nonfat caramel macchiato everyday(Thanks, Dad!). So I have my whole morning routine timed perfectly to allow that necessary stop at Starbucks. I go to the same one every morning and lately there has been this couple there that is driving me nuts. Now I have no problem with appropriate PDA's, however there is a time and a place. This couple is older and they always come in together holding hand, he lets her order first the whole nine yards. What always kills me is that while they are both waiting for their no extra water chai soy latte not even worth the money drink they hold hands, kiss, smile etc. It drives me crazy, I mean come on it is 7 something in the morning and I can't imagine that it is in any way necessary to do that every time and every morning!! Give it a rest already, can't we just get our coffee and be on our way in peace? I actually look to see if they are there and breathe a little sigh of relief when I don't see them. That way I know that it is going to be a nice peaceful PDA free day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF is wrong with a little PDA or T&A in the AM?? Personally I enjoy watching peoples "foreplay" whilst I'm still waking up in the morning. It gets me in the right mood for a good shit on the toilet after I get to work.
Loves,
me

Anonymous said...

I like how you imply that going to starbucks every morning is something you've STARTED doing SINCE you got to Seattle. As if.