Sunday, November 18, 2007

Begin at the Beginning

Hello, my name is Beth. Some people call me Elizabeth, others call me B. I am mad at my friend Angie, she calls me Bethie, but that is not why I am mad at her. I am mad that she is making me Blog... but I think this may help me get some of my anger out.

A note about the above posting! I didn't actually write that, it was courtesy of Angie who insisted that if she was going to blog I needed to join in. Something tells me that I am going to get a little more sucked into this than she will.

Already this morning when I was doing something as simple as making pancakes I thought, "Do I need to remember the funny things that are happening because I might need to write them in my new blog?" This could certainly become quite the issue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, clearly it was not you who wrote the top part because you left out some of your best (and most used by yours truly) names!