Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blink

In the blink of an eye things can change.  They can go from normal and routine, to up-dumped in a heartbeat! Those have been the feelings this week as my life has gone topsy turvy. After 2 & 1/2 years with one person, my relationship is over. A week ago the light switch got flipped off and everything changed.   Everything has felt so fast, decision made, he looks for a place to live, I start bringing home boxes... he packs... I pack and tomorrow it will be over. I am now officially 30 and single.

4 comments:

Court said...

Thinking about you Bethy. If there is anything I can do, let me know. Sounds like it might be time for another girly weekend.

Angie said...

AND... it is better to be 30 and single, than 30 and with someone who isn't right for you. (We will leave it at that.) :)

Kathi and Bob said...

Affairs of the heart are always so complicated. I will be thinking of you as you go through the sadness. You are SO strong. Your strength and loving family and friends will be there for you. Take care.

Wicky said...

Life is like photography - you need the negatives to develop!
I love you cuz!