Sunday, January 9, 2011

Photo Fun

On the recommendation of my friend Ivy I downloaded an app for my iPhone called "Hipstamatic" which, when you take a picture, gives it a cool old school feel/finish. On New Year's Eve I helped celebrate Evan's first birthday with Angie, Steve and family. I brought my nice camera and didn't get any pictures I was crazy about. Wouldn't you know that I pulled out my phone to document the gigantic cupcake that Angie made for Evan's birthday and that one is very cool (and shareable)! Go figure...

So here is a picture of the cake taken with my phone, nothing fancy :)

And here is the same shot taken with the Hipstamatic app!

And on a separate note how classic that I only have pictures of food from the birthday to share, no people pictures, present pictures, candid shots, action shots, sleeping shots, eating shots... NOTHING! Hopefully after I take a class or two to learn how to use my camera that will change. Stay tuned!

No comments: