Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Sox

Even though I have moved to Seattle I am still a Red Sox fan and it is amazing the amount of grief I get for it! It was bad enough during football season to cheer on the Patriots, but this is ridiculous. The Sox just finished a 3 game series against the M's and I watched each game of course. There were tons of Sox fans at Safeco Field and it was awesome to see Red Sox Nation out in full force. It was a bit of a let down however when they lost the second and third games and even though I know they don't do as well on the road, I didn't like seeing them lose especially to the M's who aren't having a great season. Hopefully they will play better when they are back in July and I get to go for my birthday!

boston

1 comment:

Wicky said...

Hello Shmoopie! Welcome back to blogger - and I need to update mine too!
I'm proud of you for continuing to embrace the Red Sox Nation, even on the other side of the country. And don't worry, because every team this year is playing worse on the road. Even the Cubbies (but I'm sure Steve has filled you in on that!) When are you going to come visit and come to a game with me?