Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Better Late than Never

I have been M.I.A from blogging. Not posting for over a year, does that count as M.I.A??  Part of my lack of posting has been a feeling of not having much to post about.  Haven't taken any trips or vacations, still live in the same place, same job, life is on cruise control right now!! So hopefully in the near future I will have some fun things to post about, an adventure or two that will be "blog worthy". So once again little blog I will try to pay more attention to you and post more often, exciting or not!

2 comments:

Angie said...

You could at least post your thoughts on the world. You are the funniest person I know - not to put any pressure on you :) - but you could just post about nothing in your funny, witty way!

I am glad you are back. :)

Wicky said...

How about an adventure in Chicago to blog about???