Saturday, December 8, 2007

Why...


I have been tagged! However, seeing as how I only know 2 other people who blog and one of them tagged me, I can't pass it on!
Let's hope this doesn't result in 7 years of bad luck or anything too dramatic :)
Here are my 6...
1. I like describing things as "a situation"
2. My dog has a middle name, but I only use it when I am mad at her, just like with a misbehaving child!!!
3. I like to read a kids book every once in a while. They always make me smile and remind me of happy innocent times.
4. When I am driving around Seattle and I see huge gaps in traffic I always want to yell to people to "tighten it up"!
5. I would like to take a photography class
6. I can't pass up a Clinique Bonus time whether I need something or not. You can never have too much make-up it seems.

No comments: